This week on The Tipping Point podcast we explore storytelling and how it impacts sales.
- Andrew Davis talks to Stuffed Robots — with analysis from David Meerman Scott
- Jim Cosco interviews Don Connelly about stories and salesmanship
- Some hilarious Amazon reviews. A new kind of storytelling
- Jim Cosco explores Airborne and the power of perceived authority and stories
If you want to get the latest information about RoxyBot take a look at Bill’s CreatingRoxyBot Blog.
The Stuffed Robot project was helped along by a great entrepreneurship program at Wake Forest.
Licensed under the Creative Commons License and available at CCMixter.org:
- David Nilson — There’s Something Wrong (in Robot City)
- Disapia — Get Outta Here (When Robots Attack)
- Beat Gorilla — Elephant
- Beat Gorilla — Man of Mystery
- Dokashiteru — Once
- Hepepe –Y.A.D.E
- Jackson Torreal — The First Sunny Sky
- Shockshadow — Samurai Story
- Short Hopper — Nice Bird
- Speck — The Nasobem and I
- Tenny — Tonight We’re Talking